|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2020-09-24 21:29 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0008911||TestLink||Installer||public||2020-05-01 14:16||2020-06-30 17:15|
|Status||closed||Resolution||unable to reproduce|
|Product Version||1.9.19 (2019 Q1)|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0008911: [Installation error] - special characters DB Name|
|Description||I hired a hosting at Hostinger and I can't install the testlink 1.9.19 there, because unfortunately the database is created with a special character "_", and in the installation process, the stup removes the special character and with that it can't reach the bank, unfortunately.|
I've been able to install the mantis normally, but I can't install the testlink.
I contacted the company that hosts the bank and it said it was unable to change the bank's naming standard, unfortunately.
Is there any way around this?
|Steps To Reproduce||Start the installation|
Include database data with special characters
proceed with the installation
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|QA Team - Task Workflow Status||TBD|
|Attached Files|| Testlink.png [^] (25,702 bytes) 2020-05-01 14:16
Testlink2.PNG [^] (39,276 bytes) 2020-05-01 20:30
Log.txt [^] (3,468 bytes) 2020-05-01 20:31 [Show Content]
Testelink1.9.20.PNG [^] (40,123 bytes) 2020-05-01 20:44
I tried again with the fix v1.9.19.01 and this time, connected to the bank, but this error appears above.
It was also not possible to install with 1.9.20
Dear user: if the error has changed it's not a good idea to use the same ticket.
You have got some error details in the image you have uploaded, then is important that you try to run these SQL commands using a MySQL Client to get more details regarding the error.
Knowing if you are using MySQL or MariaDB, and the specific version is CRITICAL information.
**Please use branch testlink_1_9_20_fixed**
@fman After a few attempts and having downloaded 1.9.20_fix, I still had problems, so I decided to install Testlink manually.
I executed the 3 database scripts manually.
I created confi_db.inc.php manually and followed with the other customizations.
Now it's working, although there were some errors on the page, which I disabled in custom_config.
You can close the ticket, please.
|il will be interesting to understand what error have you faced, but it's ok anyway|
|2020-05-01 14:16||evans||New Issue|
|2020-05-01 14:16||evans||File Added: Testlink.png|
|2020-05-01 20:30||evans||File Added: Testlink2.PNG|
|2020-05-01 20:31||evans||File Added: Log.txt|
|2020-05-01 20:33||evans||Note Added: 0029644|
|2020-05-01 20:44||evans||File Added: Testelink1.9.20.PNG|
|2020-05-02 15:00||fman||QA Team - Task Workflow Status||=> TBD|
|2020-05-02 15:00||fman||Priority||immediate => normal|
|2020-05-02 15:05||fman||Note Added: 0029646|
|2020-05-02 15:06||fman||Assigned To||=> fman|
|2020-05-02 15:06||fman||Status||new => feedback|
|2020-05-04 11:44||evans||Note Added: 0029647|
|2020-05-04 11:44||evans||Status||feedback => assigned|
|2020-05-04 13:01||fman||Note Added: 0029648|
|2020-05-04 13:01||fman||Status||assigned => closed|
|2020-05-04 13:01||fman||Resolution||open => unable to reproduce|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2020 MantisBT Team|