|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-07-18 20:31 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0008602||TestLink||Test Execute||public||2019-03-17 10:04||2019-03-18 19:23|
|Product Version||1.9.19 (2019 Q1)|
|Fixed in Version||1.9.20 Raijing DEV|
|Summary||0008602: Test Case Version Relations not displayed on Test Case Version Execution Feature|
|Description||This was found thanks to |
issue related to missing refactoring
will be fixed also on 1.9.19.01
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|QA Team - Task Workflow Status||TBD|
Bleeding Edge -> will be 1.9.20
|@fman: There is no function "getTCVRelations" in lib/functions/testcase.class.php file. Neither on latest code nor on 1.9.19.01 branch. How is this change supposed to work?|
I've made a mistake mispelling when porting to 1.9.19.01
Just checked on latest code on execSetResults.php
$gui->relations = $tcase_mgr->getTCVersionRelations($idCard);
this is right, then it seems strange that this does not work on 1.9.10 Raijin DEV.
You are right I've made a mistake on 1.9.19.01, due to problems during merge
Anyway some 'rude senteces' can be avoided.
|Just commited on 1.9.19.01|
Sorry if I offended you. There were no "rude sentences" in my previous post. Didn't mean to.
I just wondered how you made this change work when the function did not exist.
Anyway, could you please also post the link to the latest 1.9.19.01 commit here for documentation purposes?
Furthermore: May I ask why you didn't add the ticket number to the commit message?
Later on it's very difficult to trace back changes in the code if there is no ticket id given.
using the ticket when it exists improve traceability, more when you work on a team.
To be clear I've developed it in a local topic branch cutted from testlink_1_9 branch, tested ok, merged on testlink_1_9 branch.
I have issues when merging on 1.9.19.01, and i was too confident or silly to do not retest.
here is the link, you can get it simply from github switching to branch 1.9.19.01
Thanks to @fman and @hughkay, that works fine for me.
But having a relation in an Execution, exclude the Test Case Note and the Pass/fail section in all TCs (Parent/child), even TCs without relations.
1.9.19 w above path.
Custom Fields from Test Specification is included but not CFs from execution.
can you provide detailed steps to reproduce?
Going to check by I need more detailed information to be sure we are using the same use case
|fresh install 1.9.19.01, unable to reproduce|
Sorry,I'll drop my case, it works :)
The old Test Plan worked as above (TCs/TP created with 1.9.16), but creating a new Test Plan using the same TCs now works like a charm.
Sorry for taking your time
|@larsen1, do not worry|
|2019-03-17 10:04||fman||New Issue|
|2019-03-17 10:04||fman||Status||new => assigned|
|2019-03-17 10:04||fman||Assigned To||=> fman|
|2019-03-17 10:26||fman||Note Added: 0028605|
|2019-03-17 10:26||fman||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2019-03-17 10:26||fman||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2019-03-17 10:26||fman||Fixed in Version||=> 1.9.20 Raijing DEV|
|2019-03-17 10:26||fman||Relationship added||child of 0008549|
|2019-03-18 07:29||hughkay||Note Added: 0028607|
|2019-03-18 07:36||fman||Note Added: 0028608|
|2019-03-18 07:38||fman||Note Added: 0028609|
|2019-03-18 08:01||hughkay||Note Added: 0028612|
|2019-03-18 08:15||fman||Note Added: 0028613|
|2019-03-18 15:55||larsen1||Note Added: 0028614|
|2019-03-18 16:33||fman||Note Added: 0028615|
|2019-03-18 18:15||fman||Note Added: 0028616|
|2019-03-18 18:32||larsen1||Note Added: 0028617|
|2019-03-18 19:23||fman||Note Added: 0028618|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|