|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-02-21 06:42 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0008497||TestLink||Export/Import||public||2018-12-03 02:26||2018-12-04 20:34|
|Platform||Raspberry Pi 2B (Minibian)||OS||Linux||OS Version||4.4.14-v7+|
|Product Version||1.9.16 (2016 Q4)|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0008497: Execution notes and status are lost after importing test suites.|
|Description||Execution notes and status in execution history are lost by importing test suites.|
Can I salvage losted execution notes and status?
|Steps To Reproduce||There are some history of execution that is including execution notes and status.|
I did "Test Suite Operations"-"All Test Suites" with default settings.
And I edited a test case which is not tested yet.
(I found mistake in the test case before testing.)
And I imported by "Test Suite Operations"-"Import" with following settings.
File type: XML (default)
File: (selected a XML file)
Consider Test Case as duplicate if: has same name (default)
Action for duplicates: Update data on Last version
After that, execution notes and status in execution history were lost! Boo!
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Database (MySQL,Postgres,etc)||SQLite 220.127.116.11-1+deb8u1|
|Browser||Chrome 70.0.3538.110 64-bit|
|QA Team - Task Workflow Status|
|Sorry, database in issue is wrong. Correctly it is MySQL 5.5.59-0+deb8u1.|
It seems that inconsistency between tcsteps table and execution_tcsteps table occurs when importing test cases.
When importing a test case and updating the step it seems that new steps will be added after the step has been deleted from the tcsteps table, regardless of whether the contents of the step have changed.
For this reason, it seems that the link between the step and the execution result (tcstep_id in the execution_tcsteps table) has expired and it is no longer displayed.
Please get latest code from github,do fresh install, retest & provide feedback.
Anyway import will not compare contents, and will update using delete + insert.
Need to understand if will be better to update content and if this is possible with a moderate effort.
You are free to implement a solution, and create a Pull Request.
|2018-12-03 02:26||yanakou||New Issue|
|2018-12-03 04:43||yanakou||Note Added: 0028298|
|2018-12-03 06:13||yanakou||Note Added: 0028299|
|2018-12-04 20:34||fman||Note Added: 0028301|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|