|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-09-20 04:23 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0008438||TestLink||Metrics Dashboard||public||2018-10-29 04:32||2018-10-30 08:00|
|Status||closed||Resolution||unable to reproduce|
|Platform||Linux||OS||CentOS Linux 7||OS Version||3.10.0-862.11.6|
|Product Version||1.9.18 (2018 Q3)|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0008438: Test Result Matrix no able to display|
|Description||When clicking on "Test Reports and Metrics" -> "Test Result Matrix" feature, no matrix is display on the right panel.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Upgraded from TestLink v1.9.17 to v1.9.18.|
2. Login to new TestLink version.
3. Select your desired Test Plan.
4. Navigate to "Test Reports and Metrics" and click on it.
5. Locate "Test Result Matrix" feature and click on it.
No test result matrix is shown on the right panel of the Reports and Metrics page, only "Description of Test Reports and Metrics" information is seen.
|Additional Information||Hot fixes below are included.|
- 0008422: [Test Plan - Add/Remove Test Cases] "Add to Test Plans" it's missing at the Test Case level (fman) - resolved.
- 0008423: [Requirement to Test Case Assignment] Cannot assign requirement to test case (fman) - resolved.
- 0008417: [API - XMLRPC] Cannot download attachments to test cases (fman) - resolved.
- 0008395: [Users and Rights] User email adress ending with .group (fman) - resolved.
- 0008400: [Test Specification] Data Management inside Test Case STEPS, using some sort of place holder, getting value from test case summary/preconditions (fman) - resolved.
- 0008398: [Keyword Assignment] Test Case View - add keywords without edit whole test case (fman) - resolved.
- 0008396: [Data Management] Display Attachment image INLINE in test case summary, precond, ecc accessing image by TITLE (fman) - resolved.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Database (MySQL,Postgres,etc)||MySQL Ver 5.7.23 for linux-glibc2.12 on x86_6|
|Browser||Firefox Quantum 62.0 (64-bit)|
|PHP Version||PHP 7.0.31 (cli)|
|QA Team - Task Workflow Status||TBD|
Observed 'val' not defined error which from lib/results/resultsTC.php
order = status_code_order[item.value];
if( order == undefined )
alert('Configuration Issue - test case execution status code: ' + val + ' is not configured ');
order = -1;
|thanks, going to check|
edited on: 2018-10-29 18:59
It is important to details always what kind of customizations you have done.
This can be related to a new test case exec status that has not been defined in all the needed configuration items
it's important that you can retest with 1.9.17
|tested with latest code from github, unable to reproduce.|
edited on: 2018-10-30 00:11
You might close this bug report as this strange issue disappeared now. Thanks on looking into this.
|Ok, good to know|
|2018-10-29 04:32||kengseng||New Issue|
|2018-10-29 06:46||kengseng||Note Added: 0028114|
|2018-10-29 09:33||fman||Note Added: 0028117|
|2018-10-29 18:43||fman||Note Added: 0028124|
|2018-10-29 18:59||fman||Note Edited: 0028124||View Revisions|
|2018-10-29 19:00||fman||Note Added: 0028125|
|2018-10-29 19:01||fman||Assigned To||=> fman|
|2018-10-29 19:01||fman||Status||new => feedback|
|2018-10-29 23:57||kengseng||Status||feedback => assigned|
|2018-10-29 23:57||kengseng||Note Added: 0028135|
|2018-10-30 00:11||kengseng||Note Edited: 0028135||View Revisions|
|2018-10-30 08:00||fman||Note Added: 0028137|
|2018-10-30 08:00||fman||QA Team - Task Workflow Status||=> TBD|
|2018-10-30 08:00||fman||Status||assigned => closed|
|2018-10-30 08:00||fman||Resolution||open => unable to reproduce|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|