Mantis Bugtracker          
testlink.org

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0008285TestLinkBug Tracking System - Bugzilla Integrationpublic2018-06-06 15:092018-06-07 08:23
Reporterfranklyn.noyola 
Assigned To 
PriorityhighSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusnewResolutionopen 
PlatformWindowsOSWindowsOS VersionWindows 10
Product Version1.9.17 (2018 Q1) 
Fixed in Version 
Summary0008285: Add bug throws an exception in bugzilla (Interface: xmlrpc)
DescriptionHi I am trying to integrate bugzilla and testlink but i am getting following exception when i add bug id through testlink

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_XmlRpc_Client_FaultException' with message 'Failed to parse response' in C:\xampp\htdocs\testlink\third_party\Zend\XmlRpc\Client.php:381 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\testlink\lib\issuetrackerintegration\bugzillaxmlrpcInterface.class.php(449): Zend_XmlRpc_Client->call('User.login', Array) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\testlink\lib\issuetrackerintegration\bugzillaxmlrpcInterface.class.php(159): bugzillaxmlrpcInterface->login() 0000002 C:\xampp\htdocs\testlink\lib\issuetrackerintegration\bugzillaxmlrpcInterface.class.php(248): bugzillaxmlrpcInterface->getIssue('2') 0000003 C:\xampp\htdocs\testlink\lib\execute\bugAdd.php(31): bugzillaxmlrpcInterface->checkBugIDExistence('2') 0000004 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\testlink\third_party\Zend\XmlRpc\Client.php on line 381

The configuration that i am using for bugzilla

<issuetracker>
<username>franklyn.garcia@tecsidel.es</username>
<password>Demo.1234</password>
<uribase>http://virqaautomation:8081/bugzilla</uribase> [^]
</issuetracker>
TagsNo tags attached.
Database (MySQL,Postgres,etc)MySQL
Browser
PHP Version
TestCaseID
QA Team - Task Workflow Status
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0027553)
fman (administrator)
2018-06-06 18:01

can be related to PHP version.
(0027554)
franklyn.noyola (reporter)
2018-06-07 07:44

Hi fman
I have updated the PHP version to the latest one. But the thing what I did was to change instead of Interface: xmlrpc (in TestLink) I changed into Interface: db and it worked with the configuration related to DB.

Thanks anyway for your help.
(0027555)
fman (administrator)
2018-06-07 08:23

DB is not a good option IMHO.

I'm going to understand if I will be able to reproduce

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2018-06-06 15:09 franklyn.noyola New Issue
2018-06-06 18:01 fman Note Added: 0027553
2018-06-07 07:44 franklyn.noyola Note Added: 0027554
2018-06-07 08:23 fman Note Added: 0027555



Copyright © 2000 - 2018 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker