|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2020-02-17 16:06 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0008157||TestLink||Reports||public||2017-12-12 09:55||2018-04-14 09:04|
|Product Version||1.9.16 (2016 Q4)|
|Fixed in Version||1.9.17 (2018 Q1)|
|Summary||0008157: Test report shows results from inactive builds|
|Description||Test report shows results from inactive builds|
|Steps To Reproduce||1.Access the 'Test Report & Matrics' under Test Execution in Homepage.|
2.Report Format HTML
3.Select a test plan (with builds which are
4.Select 'test report'
5.Verify 'Inactive or closed builds in the report'
It hides only builds which are closed.
It shows the builds in report even if the build is inactive.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Database (MySQL,Postgres,etc)||MYysql 10.1.190 PHP 5.6.28|
|QA Team - Task Workflow Status||READY FOR TESTING|
|please get latest code from github, do fresh install, retest & provide feedback|
|Which version should I install please, is it 1.9.17?|
|1.9.17 has not offically released, anyway latest code from github will be 1.9.17, use it|
I got the latest code from github and I copied the archive at the same directory where I have Testlink 1.9.16. So must I install this new version?
If yes, how I recover my database used with Testlink 1.9.16?
|I tested the latest code and when I generate a test report, the build which is inactive is not taken into account. So we have also the results of builds active.|
|Can you explain better if the issue can be considered closed? Your explanation is not clear at least for me.|
As You said in your first message, I got the latest code from github, I installed and retested.
So I created 2 builds with several test cases. In the first build, I filled the 2 first Test cases and in the second build, I didn't fill the same test cases than the first build.
After that, I put "inactive" the first build. The second remains active.
I generated the test report and it shows only the results of active build.
So for me, the issue is resolved.
|2017-12-12 09:55||asma2017||New Issue|
|2017-12-13 15:25||fman||Note Added: 0027090|
|2017-12-13 15:54||asma2017||Note Added: 0027091|
|2017-12-16 19:33||fman||Note Added: 0027094|
|2017-12-21 09:12||tbn83||Note Added: 0027096|
|2018-01-11 09:28||tbn83||Note Added: 0027140|
|2018-01-15 20:21||fman||Note Added: 0027146|
|2018-01-15 20:21||fman||Assigned To||=> fman|
|2018-01-15 20:21||fman||Status||new => feedback|
|2018-01-16 09:02||tbn83||Note Added: 0027147|
|2018-01-20 19:06||fman||QA Team - Task Workflow Status||=> READY FOR TESTING|
|2018-01-20 19:06||fman||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2018-01-20 19:06||fman||Fixed in Version||=> 1.9.17 (2018 Q1)|
|2018-01-20 19:06||fman||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2018-04-14 09:04||fman||Note Added: 0027304|
|2018-04-14 09:04||fman||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2020 MantisBT Team|