Mantis Bugtracker          
testlink.org

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0007779TestLinkBug Tracking System - Mantis Integrationpublic2016-12-08 02:302016-12-12 21:15
Reportermodir 
Assigned Tofman 
PriorityhighSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusassignedResolutionopen 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version1.9.15 (2015 Q4) 
Fixed in Version 
Summary0007779: Mantis SOAP connection doesn't work anymore with newest version
DescriptionI updated now from 1.9.14 to 1.9.15 and now the SOAP interface doesn't work anymore.

I tried to somehow narrow it down by adding some error_log(). I can see that in the file execSetResults.php we are getting up to line 1439 "if( $issueTracker->isConnected() )". With the print_r() I could see that $issueTracker is indeed the correct object but connected is false.

I tried then to added several error_log() into the mantissoapInterface class but non of those entries were written into the error log. So I have no clue what is happening now.
TagsNo tags attached.
Database (MySQL,Postgres,etc)mysql
Browser
PHP Version5.6
TestCaseID
QA Team - Task Workflow Status
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0025701)
fman (administrator)
2016-12-11 14:34

I've experimented some issues related to PHP version (on MAC OS I've always issues)
One user has provided this hint (that was not useful for me on MAC OS)

=====================================================
Today I stumbled over a strange problem with the SOAP interface of
Mantis. In the logs was always this error message:

 failed to load external entity
"https://server/mantisbt/api/soap/mantisconnect.php?wsdl"\n [^] in
/srv/httpd/server/testlink/lib/issuetrackerintegration/mantissoapInterface.class.php

The first answer with the 10 points was then my solution:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12875409/soap-php-fault-parsing-wsdl-failed-to-load-external-entity [^]

Given the fact that now more and more SSL is used you might want to add
this to the main code of TestLink as well.

Best Regards,
================================================================

You need to dig TestLink logs to understand what message you get, i normally get that XML response can not be decoded.

Unfortunately you did not provide (anyway) enough info to reproduce the case.

regards
(0025720)
modir (reporter)
2016-12-12 21:15

I sent you this tip back then. I created now a test script which helps to find the real problem:

<?php
ini_set('soap.wsdl_cache_enabled', '0');

// You need to set your URL here
$wsdlUrl = 'https://your [^] server/mantisbt/api/soap/mantisconnect.php?wsdl';


$w = stream_get_wrappers();
echo 'openssl: ', extension_loaded ('openssl') ? 'yes':'no', "\n";
echo 'http wrapper: ', in_array('http', $w) ? 'yes':'no', "\n";
echo 'https wrapper: ', in_array('https', $w) ? 'yes':'no', "\n";
echo 'wrappers: ', var_export($w);

// options for ssl in php 5.6.5
$opts = array(
    'ssl' => array('verify_peer'=>false, 'verify_peer_name'=>false),
    'http'=>array('user_agent' => 'PHPSoapClient')
);
// SOAP 1.2 client
$params = array ('encoding' => 'UTF-8', 'verifypeer' => false, 'cache_wsdl' => WSDL_CACHE_NONE, 'verifyhost' => false, 'soap_version' => SOAP_1_2, 'trace' => 1, 'exceptions' => 1, "connection_timeout" => 180, 'stream_context' => stream_context_create($opts) );

$client = new SoapClient($wsdlUrl, $params);


------------ End of Script -------

In my case it showed me exactly which problems existed with my PHP SSL configuration.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2016-12-08 02:30 modir New Issue
2016-12-11 14:34 fman Note Added: 0025701
2016-12-11 14:34 fman Assigned To => fman
2016-12-11 14:34 fman Status new => feedback
2016-12-12 21:15 modir Note Added: 0025720
2016-12-12 21:15 modir Status feedback => assigned



Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker