Mantis Bugtracker          
testlink.org

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0007241TestLinkAPI - XMLRPCpublic2015-08-20 18:142015-09-19 08:49
Reporterlczub 
Assigned Tofman 
PrioritynormalSeverityfeature requestReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version1.9.13 (2015 #1) 
Fixed in Version1.9.14 (2015 Q3) 
Summary0007241: reportTCResult - optional parameter to provide timestamp
DescriptionThe pull request 0000011 enables the user to call reportTCResult with an optional timestamp parameter.

Together with the already implemented feature request 7209 the user could now report specific timestamp and execution duration via the xmlrpc api like it is posssible via importExecutionFromXML

Code changes see https://github.com/TestLinkOpenSourceTRMS/testlink-code/pull/11 [^]
TagsNo tags attached.
Database (MySQL,Postgres,etc)psql
Browser
PHP Version
TestCaseID
QA Team - Task Workflow StatusREADY FOR TESTING
Attached Files

- Relationships
child of 0006830closedfman Availables hot-fixes for 1.9.13 & How To get full fixed package from GitHub 

-  Notes
(0023835)
fman (administrator)
2015-09-08 15:33

Would you mind to get latest code:

https://github.com/TestLinkOpenSourceTRMS/testlink-code/commit/7e983c036968693eda22be8326dc080f31f4d954 [^]

retest & provide feedback ?
I've added a couple of php clients to test this
(0023842)
lczub (reporter)
2015-09-11 20:13

Hello Francisco,
many thanks for the integration. My small tests with valid data passed.

The test with a wrong timestamp format returns non valid xml data. Maybe a general error handling for SQl statements would help. But this seams to be another bigger change out of focus for this CR.

Regards Luiko

test reportTCResult - overwrite=TRUE
1.1 execduration=NONE & timestamp=NONE - OK
1.2 execduration=10 & timestamp=NONE - OK
1.3 execduration=NONE & timestamp='2015-08-31 21:10:51' - OK
1.4 execduration=0.1 & timestamp='2014-10-31' - OK

test reportTCResult - overwrite=FALSE
2.1 execduration=NONE & timestamp=NONE - OK
2.2 execduration=20 & timestamp=NONE - OK
2.3 execduration=NONE & timestamp='2014-08-31 21:10:51' - OK
2.4 execduration=0.20 & timestamp='2015-10-31' - OK

test reportTCResult - incomplete data
3.1 execduration='2,2' -> Exec (min) = 2.0 - OK
3.2 timestamp='2015-31-10'
    -> returns corrupt xml data, including
       
 DB Access Error - debug_print_backtrace() OUTPUT START 
(0023843)
fman (administrator)
2015-09-11 20:22

Thanks a lot for your help
I'm going to add some test to validate time stamp
(0023844)
fman (administrator)
2015-09-12 13:29
edited on: 2015-09-12 13:34

I've added timestamp check, now ONLY VALID FORMATS ARE

YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM

Then
YYYY-MM-DD is not valid anymore

https://github.com/TestLinkOpenSourceTRMS/testlink-code/commit/a720f4f931a39ba31bcc43b00b77ff268d4afec9 [^]

(0023845)
fman (administrator)
2015-09-12 13:34

would you mind to retest with new commit?
(0023846)
lczub (reporter)
2015-09-12 15:56

retest of commit a720f4f passed, invalid timestamps returns now correct xml data, reporting an error message
- 237: (reportTCResult) - Timestamp provided (2015-06-31) is invalid

test timestamps - format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
4.1 timestamp='2014-08-31 21:10:51' - OK
4.2 timestamp='2014-12-31 23:59:59' - OK
4.3 timestamp='2015-01-01 00:00:00' - OK

test timestamps - format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM
5.1 timestamp='2015-08-31 21:10' - OK
5.2 timestamp='2013-12-31 23:59' - OK
5.3 timestamp='2014-01-01 00:00' - OK

test timestamp - invalid format
6.1 timestamp='2015-06-31' -> error message 237 -OK
6.2 timestamp='2015-06-31 13: ' -> error message 237 -OK
    
test timestamp - invalid date / time
7.1 timestamp='2015-02-29 21:10:51' -> error message 237 -OK
7.2 timestamp='2013-10-31 23:61' -> error message 237 -OK
    
test timestamp - special date (leap date)
8.1 timestamp='2016-02-29 21:10:51' - OK
(0023847)
fman (administrator)
2015-09-12 17:21

thanks for testing
(0023889)
fman (administrator)
2015-09-19 08:49

1.9.14 Padawan - released - 2015-09-19

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2015-08-20 18:14 lczub New Issue
2015-09-08 15:33 fman Note Added: 0023835
2015-09-08 15:33 fman Assigned To => fman
2015-09-08 15:33 fman Status new => feedback
2015-09-08 15:34 fman QA Team - Task Workflow Status => READY FOR TESTING
2015-09-08 15:34 fman Relationship added child of 0006830
2015-09-11 20:13 lczub Note Added: 0023842
2015-09-11 20:13 lczub Status feedback => assigned
2015-09-11 20:22 fman Note Added: 0023843
2015-09-12 13:29 fman Note Added: 0023844
2015-09-12 13:34 fman Note Edited: 0023844 View Revisions
2015-09-12 13:34 fman Note View State: 0023844: public
2015-09-12 13:34 fman Note Added: 0023845
2015-09-12 13:34 fman Status assigned => feedback
2015-09-12 15:56 lczub Note Added: 0023846
2015-09-12 15:56 lczub Status feedback => assigned
2015-09-12 17:21 fman Note Added: 0023847
2015-09-12 17:21 fman Status assigned => resolved
2015-09-12 17:21 fman Fixed in Version => 1.9.14 (2015 Q3)
2015-09-12 17:21 fman Resolution open => fixed
2015-09-19 08:49 fman Note Added: 0023889
2015-09-19 08:49 fman Status resolved => closed



Copyright © 2000 - 2018 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker