|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-06-26 04:53 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005555||TestLink||Test Execute||public||2013-03-12 11:31||2013-05-22 20:58|
|Platform||OS||Windows||OS Version||Server 2008 R2|
|Product Version||1.9.6 (2013 Q1 - bug fixing)|
|Fixed in Version||1.9.7 (2013 Q2 - bug fixing)|
|Summary||0005555: Test Execution Tree does not show correct color/numbers|
|Description||The Tree in "Test Execution" only shows "Passed" in a green color. All other test cases ("Blocked", "Failed"...) are shown as "Not Run" grey.|
Furthermore the numbers representing the amount of "Passed" "Blocked" etc. TestCases below the tree is not working correctly.
Only the number for "Passed" TestCases is correct. All other Numbers are summed up as "Not Run".
|Steps To Reproduce||1) Navigate to Test Execution|
2) "Save execution" as "Passed"
3) Item in tree is green and the number for "Passed" items is correct
4) "Save execution" as "Blocked"
5) Item in tree is grey and number for "Blocked" is 0
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Browser||Firefox / Opera / IE / Chrome|
|QA Team - Task Workflow Status||READY FOR TESTING|
|Attached Files|| Screenshot.png [^] (128,044 bytes) 2013-03-25 08:21
Color_Test.tiff [^] (104,018 bytes) 2013-03-26 21:25
Unable to reproduce
Firefox 19 on Fedora 18 64 bits.
I am able to reproduce this Bug.
Browser: Firefox 19
Test Link Version: TestLink 1.9.4 (Prague - Speedy)
1. Set Bug Execution to Not Ok -> Bug in Tree is red.
2. Set Bug Execution to Ok -> Bug in Tree is green.
3. Set Bug Execution to Not Ok -> Bug in Tree is green, but it should be green.
We are talking of 1.9.6 then what happens on 1.9.4 is useless.
You have to test on same version where issue was reported not on an older one.
Please check if on left panel there is some option that prevents refreshing
Situation on 1.9.6 is still => unable to reproduce. Note 18568 has to be ignored
the Problem occured after upgrade from 1.9.3 to 1.9.4 to 1.9.6.
Clean folder etc. just like said in upgrade notice.
We then just updated database and applied changes to the config file.
Nothing is blocking js, but it's just not working
After a downgrade to 1.9.5 it seems to work. Allthough there are other Problems like you can't edit testcases any more.
After all, a lot of problems occure after an upgrade from 1.9.3, like :
|I experience the same issue and we have recently upgraded from 1.9.3 to 1.9.4 and then to 1.9.6 too. The only difference is that even Passed statuses are not displayed properly - all test-cases are just grey in the tree on the left.|
>> After all, a lot of problems occure after an upgrade from 1.9.3, like :
This has absolutely no value.
1. on 5556 is not clear that you have updated from 1.9.3
2. if you have more issue detail it please, but do not write '...lots of problems...' that means nothing and provide no value.
3. Is very important for us to understand if IN A FRESH 1.9.6 the issue exists, because when an issue is reported in a version I only test this version is version is latest.
|Not reproduced in 1.9.6 with latested patches|
I experience the same issue as grinder after upgrade from 1.9.4 to 1.9.6 (total is OK, all other counters are 0) after adding executions in 1.9.6 on testcases/testplans/builds added in 1.9.4.
I do not experience the same issue on fresh installation on 1.9.6 after all creations in 1.9.6.
(I only changed 'DB_NAME' in config_db.inc.php file, everything identical excepted this parameter)
Do you have any idea of what may explain this difference?
|I can not, but having a DB where the issue happens will be a great help|
|lbracqua, I have tried installing the hotfixes for 1.9.6 and the issue seem to be gone.|
Thank you grinder for the information.
Thank you fman for your proposal. But I use Testlink for military projects, I can not send you the (classified) DB. I will first try the hotfixes, if not suffisant for us, I need time to make test datas in 1.9.4 and update to 1.9.6.
After installing hotfixes dated 2013-04-21, the issue seem to be gone.
|2013-03-12 11:31||owohlfarth||New Issue|
|2013-03-12 19:23||fman||Note Added: 0018421|
|2013-03-12 19:23||fman||Assigned To||=> fman|
|2013-03-12 19:23||fman||Status||new => feedback|
|2013-03-25 08:21||piotrgrzybowski||Note Added: 0018568|
|2013-03-25 08:21||piotrgrzybowski||File Added: Screenshot.png|
|2013-03-25 09:06||fman||Note Added: 0018569|
|2013-03-25 09:15||owohlfarth||Note Added: 0018571|
|2013-03-25 09:15||owohlfarth||Status||feedback => assigned|
|2013-03-25 11:24||grinder||Note Added: 0018573|
|2013-03-25 13:20||fman||Note Added: 0018575|
|2013-03-26 21:25||denjolras||Note Added: 0018584|
|2013-03-26 21:25||denjolras||File Added: Color_Test.tiff|
|2013-04-12 14:25||lbracqua||Note Added: 0018676|
|2013-04-14 14:33||fman||Note Added: 0018686|
|2013-04-16 14:28||grinder||Note Added: 0018703|
|2013-04-16 14:52||lbracqua||Note Added: 0018704|
|2013-04-22 14:23||lbracqua||Note Added: 0018747|
|2013-04-22 16:49||fman||QA Team - Task Workflow Status||TBD => READY FOR TESTING|
|2013-04-22 16:49||fman||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2013-04-22 16:49||fman||Fixed in Version||=> 1.9.7 (2013 Q2 - bug fixing)|
|2013-04-22 16:49||fman||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2013-05-22 20:58||fman||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|