Mantis Bugtracker          
testlink.org

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0005116TestLinkExport/Importpublic2012-07-30 12:222012-09-01 19:59
Reporterdatfonze 
Assigned Tofman 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version1.9.3 (2011 Q3 - bug fixing) 
Fixed in Version1.9.4 (2012 Q3 - bug fixing) 
Summary0005116: export testsuites, problem with keywords
Descriptionhello,
i have a problem with the testsuite export. i setup a test to demonstrate you the problem.

see 'steps to reproduce'
it would be great to get an solution for this problem, THANK YOU ! :)

best regards
datfonze
Steps To Reproducestep1)
first i created 2 different testsuite structures in the testspecifications

testsuite1 (no keyword)
+ sub1 (no keyword)
tl-1: testcase1 (keyword: keyword1)
--
testsuite2 (no keyword)
+ sub2 (no keyword)
tl-2: testcase2 (keyword: keyword2)

step2)
i've done an export of all testsuite ( file all_testsuites.xml )

step3)
i created a new testsuite called 'export-import-test' (no keyword)

step4)
i've done in import of 'all_testsuites.xml' to 'export-import-test'

step5)
now every testsuite in the complete structure has keyword 'keyword1' and 'keyword2' ??? only the testcases have the correct keyword.
export-import-test (keyword keyword1, keyword2) <--- should not contain any keyword
+ testsuite1 (keyword keyword1, keyword2) <--- should not contain any keyword
+ sub1 (keyword keyword1, keyword2) <--- should not contain any keyword
tl-1: testcase1 (keyword: keyword1) <--- keyword correct OK
--
+ testsuite2 (keyword keyword1, keyword2) <--- should not contain any keyword
+ sub2 (keyword keyword1, keyword2) <--- should not contain any keyword
tl-2: testcase2 (keyword: keyword2) <--- keyword correct OK
TagsNo tags attached.
Database (MySQL,Postgres,etc)mysql
Browser
PHP Version
TestCaseID
QA Team - Task Workflow StatusREADY FOR TESTING
Attached Filespng file icon testlink0.PNG [^] (26,737 bytes) 2012-07-30 12:22


png file icon testlink1.PNG [^] (13,135 bytes) 2012-07-30 12:23


png file icon testlink2.PNG [^] (40,240 bytes) 2012-07-30 12:23


png file icon testlink3.PNG [^] (20,672 bytes) 2012-07-30 12:23


xml file icon all_testsuites.xml [^] (1,494 bytes) 2012-07-30 12:23
png file icon testlink-en0.PNG [^] (16,115 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:14


png file icon testlink-en1.PNG [^] (15,896 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:14


png file icon testlink-en2.PNG [^] (34,080 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:15


png file icon testlink-en3.PNG [^] (58,627 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:15


png file icon testlink-en4.PNG [^] (37,560 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:15


png file icon testlink-en5.PNG [^] (36,677 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:16


png file icon testlink-en6.PNG [^] (42,620 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:16


png file icon testlink-en7.PNG [^] (40,190 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:16


png file icon testlink-en8.PNG [^] (32,822 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:16


png file icon testlink-en9.PNG [^] (39,924 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:17


png file icon testlink-en11.PNG [^] (44,233 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:17


png file icon testlink-en10.PNG [^] (41,361 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:17


xml file icon new-all_testsuites.xml [^] (1,461 bytes) 2012-07-31 11:18

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0017030)
fman (administrator)
2012-07-30 17:43

1. please when attaching images, provide always english version
2. tested on 1.9.4 => unable to reproduce
3. please attach images of test suite view feature, in order to have a proof that keywords are really assigned to test suites
(0017031)
datfonze (reporter)
2012-07-31 11:12
edited on: 2012-07-31 11:19

hello, i have tested the keyword problem on demo site http://testlink.sourceforge.net/demo/index.php [^] to get screenshots in english
here it is version 1.9.2, but produces the same problem that exists in version 1.9.3

(0017307)
fman (administrator)
2012-09-01 19:59

1.9.4 released

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2012-07-30 12:22 datfonze New Issue
2012-07-30 12:22 datfonze File Added: testlink0.PNG
2012-07-30 12:23 datfonze File Added: testlink1.PNG
2012-07-30 12:23 datfonze File Added: testlink2.PNG
2012-07-30 12:23 datfonze File Added: testlink3.PNG
2012-07-30 12:23 datfonze File Added: all_testsuites.xml
2012-07-30 17:43 fman Note Added: 0017030
2012-07-30 17:43 fman Assigned To => fman
2012-07-30 17:43 fman Status new => feedback
2012-07-31 11:12 datfonze Note Added: 0017031
2012-07-31 11:12 datfonze Status feedback => assigned
2012-07-31 11:14 datfonze File Added: testlink-en0.PNG
2012-07-31 11:14 datfonze File Added: testlink-en1.PNG
2012-07-31 11:15 datfonze File Added: testlink-en2.PNG
2012-07-31 11:15 datfonze File Added: testlink-en3.PNG
2012-07-31 11:15 datfonze File Added: testlink-en4.PNG
2012-07-31 11:16 datfonze File Added: testlink-en5.PNG
2012-07-31 11:16 datfonze File Added: testlink-en6.PNG
2012-07-31 11:16 datfonze File Added: testlink-en7.PNG
2012-07-31 11:16 datfonze File Added: testlink-en8.PNG
2012-07-31 11:17 datfonze File Added: testlink-en9.PNG
2012-07-31 11:17 datfonze File Added: testlink-en11.PNG
2012-07-31 11:17 datfonze File Added: testlink-en10.PNG
2012-07-31 11:18 datfonze File Added: new-all_testsuites.xml
2012-07-31 11:19 datfonze Note Edited: 0017031 View Revisions
2012-07-31 15:06 fman Status assigned => resolved
2012-07-31 15:06 fman Fixed in Version => 1.9.4 (2012 Q3 - bug fixing)
2012-07-31 15:06 fman Resolution open => fixed
2012-07-31 15:08 fman Task Workflow Status TBD => READY FOR TESTING
2012-09-01 19:59 fman Note Added: 0017307
2012-09-01 19:59 fman Status resolved => closed



Copyright © 2000 - 2018 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker