|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-12-08 08:05 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005056||TestLink||Database MS-SQL||public||2012-06-12 06:51||2013-05-19 10:02|
|Product Version||1.9.3 (2011 Q3 - bug fixing)|
|Fixed in Version||1.9.7 (2013 Q2 - bug fixing)|
|Summary||0005056: Testlink installation is not working with MS SQL 2008|
|Description||Something is wrong with my Installation !|
I installed Testlink via ISS 7.5 and MySQL -> works really stable !
But for my Company i had no choice, we only support MSSQL in our Infrastructure and this is not working correctly.
I installed MS SQL 2008 and swichted my Testlink installation "ISS 7.5" to MS SQL !
Problem : i can not create any Testcases or ReQ over the normal functions or create a Testreport.
i saw that a coloumn in Tcversions called status is missing and created it!
-> my problem is still available!
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|QA Team - Task Workflow Status||READY FOR TESTING|
edited on: 2012-06-12 18:55
1. We have had several reports regarding MSSQL, please do some searchs here, to understand if your issue has been already reported (this is the general guide line to follow : search before reporting to avoid duplicates.
2. >> Problem : i can not create any Testcases or ReQ over the normal functions >>or create a Testreport.
this kind of description without providing more details, is not useful
We always need a detailed test case, that provide all steps with expected results, and actual results, that allow us to try to reproduce
3. issue subject is too generic and misleading.
1) sorry its my first time !!!
2) it is not possible to create testcases , because its going to a fastcgi timeout . but if i change the SQL Server from MS SQL to MY SQL , than it is working correctly , which means that my IIS Installation and my PHP Installation and my Handler Installation is working correctly and it should be a testlink to MS SQL Issue.
Same happens when i want to create new ReQ or when i click to a Testreport.
3) sorry for the Subject.
|2012-06-12 06:51||WainPain||New Issue|
|2012-06-12 18:55||fman||Note Added: 0016867|
|2012-06-12 18:55||fman||Note Edited: 0016867||View Revisions|
|2012-06-12 20:04||WainPain||Note Added: 0016868|
|2012-06-12 20:19||fman||Relationship added||duplicate of 0005025|
|2013-05-19 10:02||fman||QA Team - Task Workflow Status||=> READY FOR TESTING|
|2013-05-19 10:02||fman||Status||new => closed|
|2013-05-19 10:02||fman||Assigned To||=> fman|
|2013-05-19 10:02||fman||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2013-05-19 10:02||fman||Fixed in Version||=> 1.9.7 (2013 Q2 - bug fixing)|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|