|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-07-21 07:40 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003407||TestLink||Requirement Management||public||2010-04-29 01:34||2010-08-31 20:29|
|Product Version||1.9 Beta 3|
|Fixed in Version||1.9 Beta 5|
|Summary||0003407: Beta 4 Snapshot - Edit Requirements not working|
|Description||I downloaded the latest SNAPSHOT-HEAD-2010-04-19.tar.bz2|
and merged this with some code that contained the fixes
for the requirements import.
A lot works but i just encountered, that it is not possible
to edit requirements (browser will just say "webpage not found").
Not sure whether this has to do with my local merge, but
want to make sure that this works in 1.9 Beta 4 once released.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|QA Team - Task Workflow Status|
|can u try checking out the latest code base from cvs|
Amit, sorry I don't have the time to do it again.
I spend several days to get the the version running as it is now and
i have a demo tomorrow.
Also, what i discovered is that the current cvs doesn't come up
at all after a new installation and then trying to login.
The screen just showed a blank white screen which i believe is related to
the lib directory (general?).
If the new version would work right of the trunk i would try, but my latest
check with the cvs on 4/17 didn't work.
|I checked on the latest official beta 4 version and the bug still exist.|
|tested on XAMPP Bundle with TL,Mantis, bugzilla => works OK|
i used the tl beta version.zip on soundforge - i can continuously reproduce this on Internet Explorer 8.
I just tried on Google Chrome and the error actually didn't happen.
So this seems something specific to IE8?
This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.
did you do a fresh installation of testlink, meaning new creation of all db tables?
if you did not please try to install again and tell us if this solved the problem
|I'm normally use Chrome and Firefox, and see no problems|
|Release BETA 6 - 20100831|
|2010-04-29 01:34||medienwolf||New Issue|
|2010-04-29 14:36||amitkhullar||Note Added: 0009832|
|2010-04-30 00:44||medienwolf||Note Added: 0009833|
|2010-05-06 02:21||medienwolf||Note Added: 0009923|
|2010-05-06 04:11||fman||Note Added: 0009929|
|2010-05-06 04:11||fman||Assigned To||=> fman|
|2010-05-06 04:11||fman||Status||new => feedback|
|2010-05-06 05:47||medienwolf||Note Added: 0009931|
|2010-05-06 12:09||Julian||Note Added: 0009932|
|2010-05-06 12:54||fman||Note Added: 0009933|
|2010-05-26 20:07||fman||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2010-05-26 20:07||fman||Fixed in Version||=> 1.9 Beta 5|
|2010-05-26 20:07||fman||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2010-08-31 20:29||fman||Note Added: 0011185|
|2010-08-31 20:29||fman||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|