Mantis Bugtracker          
testlink.org

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0002294TestLinkLocalizationpublic2009-03-27 21:472009-05-11 15:54
Reporterkcurran 
Assigned Tomhavlat 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version1.8.0 
Fixed in Version1.8.1 
Summary0002294: en_us missing some strings
Description
27/03/2009 09:34:51 WARNING String 'select_all_to_add' is not localized for 'en_US'
27/03/2009 09:34:51 WARNING String 'select_all_to_remove' is not localized for 'en_US'
27/03/2009 09:32:49 WARNING String 'btn_add_to_testplans' is not localized for 'en_US'
TagsNo tags attached.
Database (MySQL,Postgres,etc)
Browser
PHP Version
TestCaseID
QA Team - Task Workflow Status
Attached Filestxt file icon strings.txt [^] (97,394 bytes) 2009-04-03 09:37 [Show Content]
? file icon texts.php [^] (22,478 bytes) 2009-04-03 09:38

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0006049)
mhavlat (reporter)
2009-03-27 22:16

There is no owner. I think we can remove en_US from TestLink.
(0006080)
TurboPT (reporter)
2009-03-31 07:57

Can I update en_US? I know it's pretty close to en_GB, with minor exceptions.
(0006085)
mhavlat (reporter)
2009-03-31 15:29

Ok. You are welcome. Please attach your work under this thread. Thanks.
(0006176)
TurboPT (reporter)
2009-04-02 20:42

Ok. I should have the file(s) by Saturday. (maybe sooner)

I've already updated the strings.txt file -- basically matching the en_GB counterpart based on the en_GB file's comment:
"English (en_GB) strings (en_GB is default development language)"

I noted there are some minor differences in texts.php as too, so I'll also update this file.

The description.php file did not have any relevant differences between the en_GB counterpart, so this file will not change.
(0006188)
TurboPT (reporter)
2009-04-03 09:48

Find the updated files for en_US attached.

I didn't think about it before uploading, but dos2unix might need to be applied to those files. (My Fedora system died the other day)

Other than that, not too many changes. A couple of spelling errors, one GB/US word difference. I also modified some text in texts.php to [hopefully] improve clarity.
(0006198)
mhavlat (reporter)
2009-04-03 16:15

Thanks. I'm not native user of English. So I cannot recognize too much differences.
(0006214)
mhavlat (reporter)
2009-04-05 05:36

Added to both branch and HEAD. Updated EN_GB some texts as well. Thanks.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2009-03-27 21:47 kcurran New Issue
2009-03-27 22:16 mhavlat Note Added: 0006049
2009-03-31 07:57 TurboPT Note Added: 0006080
2009-03-31 15:29 mhavlat Note Added: 0006085
2009-04-02 20:42 TurboPT Note Added: 0006176
2009-04-03 09:37 TurboPT File Added: strings.txt
2009-04-03 09:38 TurboPT File Added: texts.php
2009-04-03 09:48 TurboPT Note Added: 0006188
2009-04-03 16:13 mhavlat Status new => assigned
2009-04-03 16:13 mhavlat Assigned To => mhavlat
2009-04-03 16:15 mhavlat Note Added: 0006198
2009-04-05 05:36 mhavlat Status assigned => resolved
2009-04-05 05:36 mhavlat Fixed in Version => 1.8.1 (bug fixes)
2009-04-05 05:36 mhavlat Resolution open => fixed
2009-04-05 05:36 mhavlat Note Added: 0006214
2009-05-11 15:54 mhavlat Status resolved => closed



Copyright © 2000 - 2020 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker