Mantis Bugtracker          
testlink.org

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0002058TestLinkLocalizationpublic2009-02-04 19:232009-03-17 15:40
Reporterdla 
Assigned Tomhavlat 
PrioritynormalSeveritytextReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version1.7.4 
Fixed in Version1.8 RC 5 
Summary0002058: Change to french display " " on connection
DescriptionWhen I change locale to french on a user, the homepage display only :""

I think it s an encoding problem, but I don't find the issue...

I notice a strange thing in template_c, filename begin like that :
"%%6A^6A5^6A537DD8%%login.tpl.php"
Additional Informationphp info file in attachement
TagsNo tags attached.
Database (MySQL,Postgres,etc)
Browserfirefox
PHP Version5.2.0-8+etch13
TestCaseID
QA Team - Task Workflow Status
Attached Fileshtm file icon phpinfo.php.htm [^] (49,206 bytes) 2009-02-04 19:23
jpg file icon screenshot.jpg [^] (41,539 bytes) 2009-02-04 19:27


txt file icon strings.txt [^] (99,485 bytes) 2009-02-04 21:33 [Show Content]
txt file icon strings_fr_18.txt [^] (105,933 bytes) 2009-02-05 00:04 [Show Content]

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0005236)
dla (reporter)
2009-02-04 21:28

The problem is link to string.txt in locale\fr_FR.
If I put the string.txt of locale\en_GB in locale\fr_FR, it works.
(0005237)
shylock (reporter)
2009-02-04 21:34

Try with this string.txt.
(0005238)
dla (reporter)
2009-02-04 21:42
edited on: 2009-02-04 21:49

Thanks it works.

Your file have more lines than the one present in testlink_1.7.4.zip.

(0005239)
dla (reporter)
2009-02-04 21:47
edited on: 2009-02-04 21:49

Do you have a translation of files in \testlink\gui\help\fr_FR ?

The issue can be closed.

(0005244)
mhavlat (reporter)
2009-02-05 00:10

Hello guys,
I added 210 new variables to your localization file with English content (scripted), so it's 1.8 RC4 compliant. See attached file.
Please, could you localize it?

There is also old localization by Alexandre Da Costa. The current file in CVS HEAD (version 1.19). See http://testlink.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/testlink/testlink/locale/fr_FR/ [^]
Maybe it help.
(0005561)
mhavlat (reporter)
2009-02-20 17:28

I see no feedback. So I close the issue. Feel free to create a new one with newer localization. Thanks.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2009-02-04 19:23 dla New Issue
2009-02-04 19:23 dla File Added: phpinfo.php.htm
2009-02-04 19:23 dla Browser => firefox
2009-02-04 19:23 dla PHP Version => 5.2.0-8+etch13
2009-02-04 19:27 dla File Added: screenshot.jpg
2009-02-04 21:28 dla Note Added: 0005236
2009-02-04 21:33 shylock File Added: strings.txt
2009-02-04 21:34 shylock Note Added: 0005237
2009-02-04 21:42 dla Note Added: 0005238
2009-02-04 21:43 dla Note Edited: 0005238
2009-02-04 21:47 dla Note Added: 0005239
2009-02-04 21:49 dla Note Edited: 0005238
2009-02-04 21:49 dla Note Edited: 0005239
2009-02-05 00:04 mhavlat File Added: strings_fr_18.txt
2009-02-05 00:10 mhavlat Note Added: 0005244
2009-02-05 00:10 mhavlat Status new => feedback
2009-02-05 00:11 mhavlat Severity major => text
2009-02-20 17:27 mhavlat Status feedback => assigned
2009-02-20 17:27 mhavlat Assigned To => mhavlat
2009-02-20 17:28 mhavlat Status assigned => resolved
2009-02-20 17:28 mhavlat Fixed in Version => next DEV - 1.8 RC 5
2009-02-20 17:28 mhavlat Resolution open => fixed
2009-02-20 17:28 mhavlat Note Added: 0005561
2009-03-17 15:40 mhavlat Status resolved => closed



Copyright © 2000 - 2020 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker