MantisBT - TestLink
View Issue Details
0008914TestLinkBug Tracking System - Mantis Integrationpublic2020-05-06 17:502020-05-20 18:44
evans 
fman 
normalminoralways
resolvedno change required 
1.9.20 
1.9.20_fixed 
MySql
Firefox 75.0
7.4.4
READY FOR TESTING
0008914: Error adding a mantis bug to a testlink test case
I did the mantis integration with the testlink, via database successfully, I see the integration link of both in the case of tests, but I cannot link to the test case a bug created in Mantis.

Mantis and Testlink are installed on the same server.

Testlink 1.9.20_fixed
Mantis 2.2.24
Error:

#0 database->exec_query() called at [/home/domains/server/public_html/testlink/lib/issuetrackerintegration/mantisdbInterface.class.php:156]

#1 mantisdbInterface->checkBugIDExistence() called at [/home/domains/server/public_html/testlink/lib/execute/bugAdd.php:55]
No tags attached.
png Error_testlink_mantis.png (38,015) 2020-05-06 17:50
http://mantis.testlink.org/file_download.php?file_id=5343&type=bug
png

png Testlink_error3.png (62,129) 2020-05-11 13:13
http://mantis.testlink.org/file_download.php?file_id=5346&type=bug
png
Issue History
2020-05-06 17:50evansNew Issue
2020-05-06 17:50evansFile Added: Error_testlink_mantis.png
2020-05-06 19:27fmanNote Added: 0029671
2020-05-06 19:28fmanQA Team - Task Workflow Status => TBD
2020-05-06 19:28fmanPriorityurgent => normal
2020-05-06 19:28fmanSeveritymajor => minor
2020-05-09 14:38fmanAssigned To => fman
2020-05-09 14:38fmanStatusnew => feedback
2020-05-11 13:05evansNote Added: 0029679
2020-05-11 13:05evansStatusfeedback => assigned
2020-05-11 13:13evansFile Added: Testlink_error3.png
2020-05-11 13:14evansNote Edited: 0029679bug_revision_view_page.php?bugnote_id=29679#r6048
2020-05-11 19:25fmanNote Added: 0029680
2020-05-11 19:25fmanQA Team - Task Workflow StatusTBD => READY FOR TESTING
2020-05-11 19:25fmanStatusassigned => resolved
2020-05-11 19:25fmanFixed in Version => 1.9.20_fixed
2020-05-11 19:25fmanResolutionopen => no change required
2020-05-11 19:57evansNote Added: 0029681
2020-05-11 22:08fmanNote Added: 0029682
2020-05-20 18:44evansNote Added: 0029710
2020-05-20 18:47evansNote Deleted: 0029710

Notes
(0029671)
fman   
2020-05-06 19:27   
if you do not enable more debug as the message suggest it's impossible to help
In addition the detailed steps to reproduce are not provided, then I do not know what I the format of the ticket ID you have provided.
(0029679)
evans   
2020-05-11 13:05   
(edited on: 2020-05-11 13:14)
Hi Fman, sorry, I didn't really enable debugging.
The steps to reproduce, are the most common, bug already opened in the mantis, get the ID of the bu and include it in the Test Case.

I checked several times to make sure that the bug exists in Mantis, it includes 000001 and only 01 and 1, to see if it would work and still nothing.

I will try to enable further debugging.

Thank you for now!

(0029680)
fman   
2020-05-11 19:25   
tested using mantis 2.24.1 and testlink branch testlink_1_9_20_fixed
all installed in the same server , on Mac OS using latest MAMP Pro version

unable to reproduce
(0029681)
evans   
2020-05-11 19:57   
*** Solution ***

I analyzed the logs, found the problem and I will report here, so that other people with the same problem can solve it in the future.

The Hostinger company, where my database is hosted, prefixes the database tables.

Testlink was looking for the "mantis_bug_table" table but in its place it found the "whfx_bug_table" table and therefore presented an error.

I logged into PHpMyAdmin, performed a backup of the bank and after that I changed the prefix of the tables to "nantis", after that, the script started to run normally.
(0029682)
fman   
2020-05-11 22:08   
Ok, thanks
the other option is that you change the code in mantisdbInterface.class.php